About the Workshop
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain (DRSB) is a creative and engaging workshop designed to unlock the artistic potential within each participant. Through a series of 12 sessions conducted over a month, students will discover how to tap into the power of their right brain, enhancing their artistic skills and unleashing their creativity.
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain (DRSB) is an internationally recognized and popular workshop conducted worldwide. Based on the groundbreaking research by Betty Edwards and Roger W. Sperry, Nobel laureate in neuroscience, this workshop has transformed the way individuals approach drawing and has inspired artists and creative professionals of all levels across the globe.
Join us in this internationally acclaimed workshop and embark on a creative adventure that will unlock your artistic potential, broaden your perspective, and ignite your passion for art.
|Workshop Duration||12 sessions|
|Session Frequency||Alternating days for a month|
|Session Duration||2.5 hours per session|
|Mode of Conduct||Hybrid (Online and Offline)|
- Discover the artist within: Learn how to tap into your right brain and unleash your creativity.
- Enhance observational skills: Develop the ability to perceive and draw objects with accuracy and detail.
- Learn fundamental techniques: Gain proficiency in shading, contouring, proportions, and more.
- Boost confidence: Witness your artistic skills progress and gain confidence in expressing yourself through art.
- Unlock imagination: Explore different artistic styles and techniques to unlock your unique creative potential.
- Foster critical thinking: Cultivate analytical thinking and problem-solving skills through artistic challenges.
- Right preparation to crack Design Entrance: Acquire the essential drawing skills at the right time to excel in highly competitive entrance exams of world-class design institutes.
|Session 1||Introduction to the Right Brain|
|Session 2||Perception and the Perception Shift|
|Session 3||The Art of Contour Drawing|
|Session 4||Proportions and Negative Space|
|Session 5||Light, Shadow, and Value|
|Session 6||Gestalt and Seeing Relationships|
|Session 7||Drawing from Memory and Imagination|
|Session 8||Exploring Complex Subjects and Textures|
|Session 9||Portraits and Human Figure Drawing|
|Session 10||Creative Composition and Perspective|
|Session 11||Adding Depth and Dimension|
|Session 12||Progress Showcase and Celebration|